Bridlington South Beach provides one of the very best locations in the UK for building a sand castle and on glorious sunny summer days it is the best place to be.
Bridlington South Beach currently has the Seaside Award for clean bathing waters which pass the european bathing water directive standards. The sea is warm and the visitors are hot with plety of clean Bridlington air. In 2015, once the results of the next phase of water quality testing is completed there will be a Blue Flag flying over the Beach for the forseeable future.
At present there is a piece of essential construction work taking place on Bridlington South Beach being led by Abco Marine engineering who are in the process of completing a Yorkshire Water project to install a Long Sea Storm Water outfall pipe and pumping station. This will keep all of the storm waters away from the beach and ensure the cleanest of waters for bathers and paddlers alike.
Despite this on going construction, which will be completed in 4 – 6 weeks there is still a massive expanse of gorgeous beach to dig and play on. To have your feet cooled and castles built.
So what is there to do on Bridlington South Beach?
1. Sand Castle Building;
3. Donkey Rides;
4. Chill out and sunbathe;
5. Paddling and swimming in the clean sea;
6. Paddling in the paddling pool;
7. Spend your days in one of the many beach huts;
8. Hire a traditional deckchair and have fun putting it up;
9. Play table tennis;
10. Not forgetting The Pirate Ship, The Yorkshire Belle and of course Speed Boat Rides from the Harbour!; and,
11. HAVE FUN AND RELAX – AFTER ALL WHAT ELSE ARE HOLIDAYS FOR !!
So, when are you coming to stay at The Royal Bridlington for your weeks holiday to enjoy your days on Bridlington South Beach. See you soon!