This just shows some of the workshops and retreats which we run at The Royal Bridlington, www.royalhotelbrid.co.uk. Focusing on BeColourful, we are showcasing the work which is done at The Royal Hotel Bridlington.
Kay Rutter 25th /26th & 27th July
Kay is the inventor of the Hougie Board and you will learn just how easy it is to use Hougie and create many stunning projects that everyone can make.
ME Time Retreat Between 28th July to 5th August 2014 or 21st Sept to 28th September
- Want a retreat, but not a new project?
- Need some space to chill and be creative?
- Need time away from normal distractions?
- Got lots of UFO’s that need finishing?
- Want to enjoy time with like minded crafty people?
Whether you want to sew patchwork, dress make, knit, crochet, tatt, lace make, cross stich, tapestry, papercraft, jewellery making etc – you are welcome. Look no further!
Come and enjoy our hospitality and utilise our comfortable, light and airy workspace.
Interested? Call us on Tel: 01262 672433 or click here to contact us today.